IV Hydration and NAD Specialist in Greenwood Village, CO
Center for Wellness offers IV hydration with NAD for better health. For more information, call us or book an online appointment. We serve clients from Greenwood Village, CO and surrounding areas.
Table of Contents:
What is NAD for IV therapy?
What are the benefits of NAD+ IV therapy?
Who needs NAD?
IV hydration therapy has been used for decades in hospitals and emergency clinics, but recently it has gained much popularity in med spas and wellness clinics alike. While it was traditionally used to stabilize severely dehydrated patients, modern methods utilize a similar approach but instead use a mixture of vitamins and nutrients to address deficiencies and ameliorate symptoms. There are many different mixtures from which to choose, each designed to address a distinct set of concerns.
NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide), often referred to as NAD+, is a coenzyme that promotes cellular regeneration and is an essential component of how cells produce and use energy. NAD+ is formed from vitamin B3 and ATP and acts as a carrier molecule for electrons and hydrogen; it is also used in a series of reactions to generate cellular energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP is the molecule that cells use to perform the functions that keep them alive. Because of its vital importance, NAD+ is often included as part of IV therapy. IV therapy is an intravenous transfusion that administers essential vitamins, nutrients, and minerals directly into a person’s bloodstream.
NAD+ IV therapy provides a long list of incredible health benefits, including:
– Aids in Addiction Recovery — While NAD+ IV therapy is not a cure for addiction, it can aid in the recovery process by reducing withdrawal symptoms; this therapy helps patients transition into sobriety by making the withdrawal period more tolerable.
– Reduces Pain — NAD+ IV therapy can reduce pain due to its interaction with sirtuins, a family of protein molecules that play a critical role in the body’s inflammatory response. Certain sirtuins can reduce inflammation, resulting in a reduction of pain. Because sirtuins require the NAD+ coenzyme to function properly, NAD IV therapy is essential in the process of pain reduction.
– Improves Cognitive Function — In addition to their impact on inflammation and pain, sirtuins can slow the process of cognitive decline and also have the ability to improve cells’ resistance to stress. NAD IV therapy provides sirtuins with the NAD+ coenzyme they require to: improve mental clarity; boost memory; improve mood; facilitate brain regeneration; improve concentration; increase one’s ability to focus; boost neurological function; and reduce symptoms of depression.
– Boosts Energy — NAD+ IV therapy aids the production of ATP, an important source of cellular energy, within the body; this, in turn, boosts energy levels and reduces feelings of fatigue or enervation. NAD+ IV therapy is often prescribed to treat chronic fatigue syndrome and can also help people recovering from jet lag.
NAD+ IV therapy also provides these benefits:
– Improves Athletic Performance
– Helps with Weight Management
– Reverses Signs of Aging
– Delays or Prevents the Onset of Disease
NAD is a coenzyme (a nonprotein that is essential for the function of an enzyme) that enables the body with several essential functions. Also known as nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, NAD is a fundamental molecule that can be found in every cell in the body. It essentially works as a transporter, moving electrons from molecule to molecule and carrying out all kinds of processes and reactions. NAD works as a fuel for other molecules, helping the body perform optimally. Without it, our bodies would not function properly and would have a slower metabolic rate, and be less effective at cellular and tissue restoration. Therefore, everyone needs NAD.
To enhance your health and raise your energy levels, come to Center for Wellness for our IV hydration therapy. Call us today to book an appointment with our IV hydration and NAD specialist, or visit our clinic. We serve clients from Greenwood Village CO, Centennial CO, Lone Tree CO, Southglenn CO, Littleton CO, Dove Valley CO, Castlewood CO, Hampden South CO, Columbine Valley, CO and surrounding areas.
Additional Services You May Need
Additional Services You May Need