Facial Treatments Specialist in Greenwood Village, CO
Our specialist at Center for Wellness offers various types of facial treatments to enhance your beauty. For more information, call us or book an online appointment. We serve clients from Greenwood Village CO and surrounding areas.
Table of Contents:
A facial is a treatment used to treat signs of aging and improve the skin’s health and appearance on the face. Traditionally, facials involve the application of a variety of creams, emollients, and rejuvenation moisturizers to the face to improve the signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines, as well as to promote better skin health. In more advanced practices, facial treatments include a variety of procedures, therapies, and techniques, such as microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and injections, to enhance one’s appearance. A facial treatment aims to improve the skin’s health and appearance by removing or reducing the signs of aging and skin damage, such as fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, and acne scarring.
At Center for Wellness, we offer the following facial treatments:
– PRP Facial Rejuvenation (Vampire Facial®) — PRP Facial Rejuvenation, also known as a vampire facial, is a new skincare treatment method that uses the body’s natural healing properties present in blood plasma to help stimulate collagen production and improve skin health.
– Collagenizer® Facial Treatments — Collagenizer, as the name suggests, is a treatment used to promote neocollagenesis, which is the production of new collagen proteins. Collagen is one of the most important skin proteins that are responsible for the skin’s strength, firmness, and tightness, as well as replacing dead skin cells. Collagenizer replenishes the intradermal losses of connective tissue that manifest as wrinkles and make the skin appear weathered and undernourished. Collagenizer builds collagen, elastin, peptides, and hyaluronic acid deep below the skin, resulting in a radiant and healthy glow.
– Injectables — The two most-popular cosmetic procedures are injectables, including botulinum toxin injections and dermal fillers. Botulinum toxin is better known by its proprietary name Botox, which has been widely used for several decades and is performed millions of times every year. It works by temporarily paralyzing muscles by disrupting the transmission of nerve signals. This effectively eliminates dynamic wrinkles, facial lines, and creases that are present when making an expression. Dermal fillers are similar as they are also administered via an injection. However, the concerns they can treat are different from Botox as they work to “fill in” facial wrinkles and folds instead of preventing them. The most common substance used in dermal fillers is hyaluronic acid (HA), which typically comes in the form of a hyaluronic acid-based gel. HA is found in the connective tissues of mammals, including humans, and is essential for the hydration and lubrication of joints. When administered into the skin, it not only adds volume to sunken features and deep wrinkles but also moisturizes the skin and increases the production of collagen.
– Fractora Treatments — Fractora treatments are a painless radiofrequency (RF) microneedling procedure used to reduce the appearance of acne scarring. Radiofrequency microneedling is a versatile treatment that can address a wide number of cosmetic concerns, including age spots, redness, rosacea, sunspots, and hyperpigmentation.
– SkinCeuticals® Skin Care Products — SkinCeuticals is one of the best skincare products on the market with proven clinical results. The products contain optimized concentrations of pure ingredients and are specially formulated to correct signs of aging, prevent future damage, and maintain healthy glowing skin.
The best facial treatment is different for everyone; what works for one person may not work for another. There are many factors that determine which facial treatment could provide the best benefit, including:
– The patient’s desired results
– The conditions being treated
– The severity of the conditions being treated
– The reason for the treatment
– The patient’s skin type
– The patient’s unique physiology
– What treatments the patient has used before
Depending on the factors mentioned above, any one of the facial treatments discussed in the previous question could be the most effective. The best way to determine which facial treatment is the best in your situation is to receive a consultation from a qualified clinician. To schedule a consultation, call Center for Wellness today.
The benefits of facial treatments include:
– Reduces stress and relieves psychological distress
– Cleanses the skin
– Prevents aging
– Promotes blood circulation
– Rejuvenates the skin
– Helps detoxify the skin
– Treats acne and acne scars
– Eliminates whiteheads and blackheads
– Exfoliates the skin
– Tightens the skin
– Eliminates under-eye bags and dark circles
– Boosts the absorption abilities of the skin
If your face shows signs of aging, come to Center for Wellness for a rejuvenating treatment! Call us today to book an appointment with our facial treatments specialist, or visit our clinic. We serve clients from Greenwood Village CO, Centennial CO, Lone Tree CO, Southglenn CO, Littleton CO, Dove Valley CO, Castlewood CO, Hampden South CO, Columbine Valley CO and surrounding areas.
Additional Services You May Need
Additional Services You May Need